- Implement automation efforts around builds, deployment, and automatic scaling
- Monitor environments, servers, and applications for health, performance, and security
- Maintain and upgrade configuration management systems
- Maintain tooling code in Shell, Python or similar scripting language
- Support Linux systems and SQL databases
- Work with Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Work with build pipelines and tools such as Jenkins
- Work on multiple platforms including physical servers, virtual servers, docker containers, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Implement DNS configurations for new platforms
- Work with different deployment strategies such as AWS, GCP, raw deployments, and container images.
- Analyze, review and clarify design and architecture on developer tools, implementing any missing tools
- Working directly with the development teams to resolve issues
- Document as-is state of environment, gap analysis, come up with options, recommendations
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- 3-5 years experience supporting DevOps, Sys Administration, or related
- Experience with Linux, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Go, Bash
- Strong team player, quality conscious, excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, and highly self-motivated
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines in GitLab or Jenkins
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform, Helm, Spanner, Prometheus, Influx, etc.
- Extensive experience with scripting languages (Python or Ruby)
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Extensive experience with automation/configuration management using either Salt, Ansible, Chef, or an equivalent
- Experience analyzing and monitor performance bottlenecks and key metrics in order to optimize software and system performance
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
Jarvis Security – A decentralized way to keep your data safe.
We are a Swedish startup founded in 2019, which develops a secure decentralized system for storing information, files and data based on blockchain technology for companies, institutions and authorities, which wants to strengthen the protection of the data currently stored in centralized and insecure server solutions.
We find that existing solutions for storing information, files and data involve risks that affect us all in some form. Leaks, illegal intrusion, dissemination, copying, and destruction cost us enormous money and damage society severely.
By building our storage system on blockchain technology, we achieve tremendous security, reliable operation, and high scalability.
We are challenging a global industry with major security deficiencies, currently valued at USD 272 billion, which in 2023 is estimated to be worth USD 623.3 billion.
Jarvis Security has the knowledge to develop this into a complete system as well as the experience to launch it in the Swedish market. Join us on this exciting journey towards the next major security breakthrough in the IT sector.