- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Work with Jarvis Security and Business client to understand their business and technical needs and design Blockchain-based solutions that make the best use of the product our team is delivering.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Evaluate and classify various blockchain implementations and map it against applicable use cases.
- Candidate must be well versed in the implementation and management of blockchain solutions, and able to build complex ones from the grounds-up without much supervision.
- Mentor other team members and peers across Jarvis on Blockchain technology
- Take the lead in developing innovative advanced Blockchain solutions for complex application problems such as those related to exchange of intangible assets
- Work independently with minimal supervision and be an advocate for the proper placement of Blockchain-based solution
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Cryptography experience
- P2P networking experience
- RDBMS/NOSQL experience
- Experience in one or more of these langauges: Go, C#, Python, Java,
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering fields, or related discipline.
- Four or more years of experience in software development using Python or other programming languages for corporate/organizations.
- Strong software development experience.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience with Internet security.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience deploying production-grade blockchain solutions on public cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge with basic cryptography.
- Knowledge with P2P networks.
- Experience communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions, experience of working in a DevOps role.
- Knowledge and experience of industry leading public IaaS solutions,such as AWS.
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code.
Jarvis Security – A decentralized way to keep your data safe.
We are a Swedish startup founded in 2019, which develops a secure decentralized system for storing information, files and data based on blockchain technology for companies, institutions and authorities, which wants to strengthen the protection of the data currently stored in centralized and insecure server solutions.
We find that existing solutions for storing information, files and data involve risks that affect us all in some form. Leaks, illegal intrusion, dissemination, copying, and destruction cost us enormous money and damage society severely.
By building our storage system on blockchain technology, we achieve tremendous security, reliable operation, and high scalability.
We are challenging a global industry with major security deficiencies, currently valued at USD 272 billion, which in 2023 is estimated to be worth USD 623.3 billion.
Jarvis Security has the knowledge to develop this into a complete system as well as the experience to launch it in the Swedish market. Join us on this exciting journey towards the next major security breakthrough in the IT sector.